What are the requirements for international flights?
- FOR ARRIVAL:
- Non-resident foreigners whose final destination is the national territory must present proof of being fully vaccinated according to the schedule of their country of origin.
- Peruvians and resident foreigners over 18 years of age must prove that they have applied the three (3) doses of vaccination against COVID-19.
- Peruvians and resident foreigners between the ages of 12 and 17 must prove that they have applied the first and second dose of vaccination against COVID-19 in Peru or abroad.
- For any passenger who have not been vaccinated or have not been fully vaccinated, they can present a negative PCR test result taken within the 48 hours prior to boarding.
- Passengers under 12 years of age only require being asymptomatic to board the plane.
- Fill out Affidavit of Health and Geolocation Authorization 72 hours prior to boarding.
- Travelers must wear a KN95 or N95 mask (no valve) at all times.
- Fill out the Migratory Control Pre-Registration on the Migrations APP:
- FOR DEPARTURE:
- Only travelers with no symptoms will be allowed to board the plane.
- Fill out the Migratory Control Pre-Registration on the Migrations APP
- If COVID tests are required to access the new destination, we can make the necessary arrangements with private labs that offer this service.
What are the requirements for domestic flights?
- If the passenger is over 12 years of age, their Certification of full vaccination doses is required to travel.
- The booster shot certificate will only be required when passenger is a Peruvian resident over 18 years of age.
- Children under 12 years of age only need to be asymptomatic to board.
- If vaccination requirements corresponding to the traveler's age group are not complied, they must present a Negative PCR Test Result issued within 48 hours prior to boarding.
Other transportation considerations
- To board trains to Machu Picchu, the passenger will require wearing a double mask during the entire ride.
What to do in case of testing positive for COVID?
- Vaccined travelers with no comorbidities who have been diagnosed with COVID, will require taking a 7-day quarantine.
- Passengers who have been in contact with a COVID-diagnosed pacient must take a 5-day quarantine.
What percentage of Peruvian population is vaccinated?
AS OF MAR 14, 2022
81.9% of Peru's population is vaccinated
|REGION||% VACCINATED POPULATION (2 SHOTS)|
What are the measures taken in public spaces?
- People over 18 years of age will be required to present their vaccination certification when entering commercial spaces (restaurants, malls, museums, etc.), that proves full dosage. Booster shot certification will only be required for residents in Peru.
- No curfews nationwide.
- No capacity limit in establishments.