What are the requirements for international flights?
- FOR ARRIVAL:
- If the passenger is over 12 years of age, a certification of full vaccination doses is required to travel.
- If the passenger does not have their full doses, they may present a negative PCR test result taken within the 48 hours prior to boarding.
- Passengers under 12 years of age only require being asymptomatic to board the plane.
- Fill out Affidavit of Health and Geolocation Authorization 72 hours prior to boarding.
- Travelers must wear a KN95 or N95 mask (no valve) at all times.
- Fill out the Migratory Control Pre-Registration on the Migrations APP:
- FOR DEPARTURE:
- Only travelers with no symptoms will be allowed to board the plane.
- Fill out the Migratory Control Pre-Registration on the Migrations APP
- If COVID tests are required to access the new destination, we can make the necessary arrangements with private labs that offer this service.
What are the requirements for domestic flights?
- If the passenger is over 12 years of age, their Certification of full vaccination doses is required to travel.
- The booster shot certificate will only be required when passenger is a Peruvian resident over 40 years of age.
- Travelers must wear double mask, or a KN95/ N95 mask (no valve) at all times.
- If vaccination requirements corresponding to the traveler's age group are not complied, they must present a Negative PCR Test Result issued within 48 hours prior to boarding.
Other transportation considerations
- To board trains to Machu Picchu, the passenger will require wearing a double mask during the entire ride.
What percentage of Peruvian population is vaccinated?
AS OF MAR 14, 2022
81.9% of Peru's population is vaccinated
|REGION||% VACCINATED POPULATION (2 SHOTS)|
What are the measures taken in public spaces?
- It is mandatory to wear a KN95 mask, or two masks (a three-fold mask with a cloth face mask over it), in closed public spaces.
- People over 18 years of age will be required to present their vaccination certification when entering commercial spaces (restaurants, malls, museums, etc.), that proves full dosage. Booster shot certification will only be required for residents in Peru.
- No curfews nationwide.
- No capacity limit in establishments.
|REGION||RESTAURANT >200 METERS||RESTAURANT <200 METRS||MUSEUM|