What are the requirements for international flights?
- FOR ARRIVAL:
- Vaccination certificate and negative PCR test results are not required to enter Peru.
- FOR DEPARTURE:
- Only travelers with no symptoms will be allowed to board the plane.
- Fill out the Migratory Control Pre-Registration on the Migrations APP
- If COVID tests are required to access the new destination, we can make the necessary arrangements with private labs that offer this service.
What are the requirements for domestic flights?
- Vaccination certificate and negative PCR test results are not required prior to boarding.
What to do in case of testing positive for COVID?
- Vaccined travelers with no comorbidities who have been diagnosed with COVID, will require taking a 7-day quarantine.
- Passengers who have been in contact with a COVID-diagnosed pacient must take a 5-day quarantine.
What percentage of Peruvian population is vaccinated?
AS OF MAR 14, 2022
81.9% of Peru's population is vaccinated
|REGION||% VACCINATED POPULATION (2 SHOTS)|
What are the measures taken in public spaces?
- No vaccination card is required.
- No curfews nationwide.
- No capacity limit in establishments.